– Maybe I should have been more careful with my Dior pair and stored them in a case instead of dropping them into my pit of a handbag but it does give me a great excuse to look for a new pair of shades. This time I’m thinking of going for Chanel…. and these are fabulous!
– Sporty and spiky, I’m all over these lace up Sophia Webster heels.
– Liberty London has a new collection of handbags made from re-worked, Art Nouveau inspired prints. The Iphis bowling bag in Lexington Red is perfect for long weekends in the county.
– My first order from Figleaves consisted of this hot pink bikini from Freya. A good mix of style and support- roll on summer.
– Sophie Hulme has such a quirky take on accessories, how cute is this budgie keyring?!!
– Still coveting a Elena Ghisellini bag, there’s something fiercely feline about her collections that appeals to my inner crazy cat lady.
– French Connection have this season’s must-have beach cover up sorted.
– Once again Monica Vinader is tickling my fancy with a beautiful rose gold and diamond cocktail ring…