London Fashion Week kicked off on Friday and some unexpected trends have already popped up…
1. Pink is a BIG trend for AW 2015, it’s everywhere- at Emilia Wickstead had pale pink tailoring, Holly Fulton featured plastic fantastic pieces in candy pink and House of Holland clashed shocking pink with bright orange.
2. The catwalk got quirky this season- pink foam pyramids, autumn leaves and grey weaved stripes lined the catwalk.
3. Skinny scarves are back, swooshing around at Templerley London and skimming the floor at Sibling.
4. Sophia Dahl made her modelling comeback at Temperley London, alongside Jacquetta Wheeler & Naomi Campbell who was hosting Fashion For Relief…. can anyone say supermodel?!!
5. Thigh-high splits come in pairs for AW15… dark and deadly at Felder Felder and slinky at Issa.
All images from Catwalking.com via BFC.