– Summer is in full swing and I finally have a tan to boast about. This black Temperley London dress, with Dolce Vita, broderie anglaise is the perfect way to celebrate the warm weather.
– Sometimes there’s nothing more fabulous than slipping your tanned toes into a pair of black heels to make you feel sexy. These Mulberry black suede heels are incredible, the signature gold Mulberry turn-lock trim has a sultry vibe the Christian Grey would approve of.
– A ruby-red notebook should be filled with illicit affairs and love letters but if you’re anything like me this lovely notebook will be littered with shopping lists and half-baked ideas.
– Red nails give my nails a polished look on days when I’m not feeling my best. There’s something effortlessly chic about a chip free, glossy set of freshly painted nails. Ciate Boudoir nail polish makes me feel just a tiny bit cooler than I actually am.
– I can’t be the only one who’s having trouble sleeping in this weather, ESPA have this handy little kit to soothe all your sleeping woes. I already have the ESPA Soothing Body Oil which lulls me into a peaceful nights sleep so this kit would be perfect for anyone who is struggling with the humid weather.
– Blah, Blah, Blah Earings… there are days when it’s all just blah, blah, blah!
– I adore everything about this Alexander Wang bag, the unusual shape, the studded bottom and beautiful turquoise leather. Worthy of serious handbag lust.