Paris Fashion Week sets the Parisian capital alight this week…
– RiRi steals the limelight with her daring choice of outfit, we had french maid at Dior, intrepid explorer at Balmain, androgynous at Lanvin and barely there at all, to the Balmain after party. Metro.
– Garance Doré launches her very first stationery collection with Rifle yesterday at Colette. Beautiful illustrations and lots of social media. Fashionista.com.
– Raf Simons steps up his campaign to re-work the classic Dior look with a sports luxe twist. Sharp tailoring and double-breasted suits sat alongside lace-up details, brilliant brights and quilting. Inspired cuts and innovative shapes showcased Raf’s ingenuity (perfect statement dresses for the first lady). The most innovative pieces combined 1940’s nipped waist dresses with splits revealing contrasting coloured, slinky dresses with the addition of crystal appliqué. Vogue.
– Relax…. messy bed hair is officially chic, as seen at several Paris shows. Can’t find the hair brush this weekend, just don’t bother! Huffington Post.
– Paris can always be relied upon to provide a huge hit of fairytale fashion… heavenly. Vogue.