Gosh it’s been a rather frantic week, a mixed bag of shockers.
– Kimye finally get their first Vogue cover… and it’s actually very tasteful. Unlike the reaction on social media. Fashionista.com.
– Bruno Guillon steps down as CEO at Mulberry after two years in the role, which saw the retailer lose two thirds of its market value in the same period. BoF.
– Tamara Mellon launches online store. The Fash Pack.
– With a great idea and expert advice, your business could become a reality, thanks to Virgin Start Up. Scarlett London.
– It’s official, tequila is ALWAYS a good plan and the Mexican favourite can help you lose weight too- yes, really!! Handbag.com.