1. Mix yourself a raspberry rascal and head outside, soak up the first rays of Spring in the crisp April air.
2. Sandal season is right around the corner, give your tootsies a much-needed pedicure.
3. Spring clean your wardrobe, a nasty job but the smug satisfaction of a neat, de-cluttered wardrobe is reward itself. Bag up your unwanted clothes and send off to charity, then cash in your good karma points and indulge in some retail therapy.
(Lulu Frost Earrings Exclusive to Net-A-Porter).
4. It may have escaped your attention but here in the UK this Sunday is Mother’s Day. If your mum deserves a treat (like mine) and you’re stuck on what to buy, I can guarantee a Lulu Frost necklace or pair of earrings would be much appreciated.
5. April means open season for stately homes up and down the country. Fancy a snoop round Sandringham, the Queens country pad? Check out the National Trust website for country houses open in your area.
Have a wonderful weekend. x