New York Fashion Week draws to a close, this is what we learnt….
– Pastel pink, oversized coats are everywhere… bloggers, editors, models- the look de jour this season.
– Diane Von Furstenberg is officially the queen of print. Check out the DVF show set- say no more!
– Victoria Beckham earns her fashion stripes with a stella collection, marking the completion of her transformation from fashion lover to fully fledged designer.
– Katie Hillier & Luella Bartley prove Marc by Marc Jacobs can survive without the man himself in charge. But who really doubted it….
– Alexander Wang makes a mighty fine boot. Expect to see a whole host of backless boots for A/W14.
– If you’re going to get stuck in a lift, it may as well be with someone fabulous & influential like Andre Leon Talley. At least a). the conversation will be 1st class & b). you’ll get your very own fire man to come to your rescue.
Hope you enjoyed NYFW as much as I did!