Meet jewellery designer Katie Mullally, creator of the most beautiful charms made right here in the Uk.
1. What’s on your wish-list at the moment?
Would absolutely love a vintage Cartier watch. It is the ultimate in chic time-pieces!
2. Describe your own personal style?
Eclectic meets quintessentially British – just love anything British. I make my own collection in the UK and I am really proud of that. It is great to support British manufacturing.
3. Which trends will you be working this season?
Check meets sparkles, bold and confident!
4. Tell us about your favourite piece of jewellery and what you love about it?
My favourite piece of jewellery has to be my Grandmother’s pearl necklace. I’ve had it since I was young and it’s priceless to me.
5. Your favourite under-rated brand?
I love Dubarry of Ireland, a wonderful heritage brand who make top quality country and equestrian wear. Great boots in particular!