– Snowdrops are poking their little white bonnets above the frozen ground, reminding me Spring is on the way. Viktor & Rolf’s Flowerbomb makes a great substitute, lifting my spirits with a burst of floral magic.
– Totally impractical mittens but warm my heart (and hands) because they are just so darn cute….
– Miu Miu sparkly flats will have you skipping to work.
– If you haven’t written your Christmas prezzie thank you notes yet, shame on you! Send a Lanvin note and I’m sure you’ll be forgiven.
– Tea soothes my soul, settle down with this quirky teapot, put your feet up and laze the afternoon away in front of the TV.
– A cosy cashmere blanket is at the top of my wish-list, this one from The White Company is to-die-for!
– Perk up dull complexions with Bare Minerals Faux Tan Matte bronzer, skin can lose a little of its luster during the chilly winter months.
What caught your attention this January?