According to The Sunday Times Style magazine ‘Tis the year of the collaboration’. So what do we have to look forward to…….
– Katie Grand’s accessory collection for Hogan.
– A Valentines Day spectacular, Marios Schwab for ASOS (put this in your diary!)
– Christopher Kane’s white denim collection for J Brand.
– Lancome cosmetic collection with legendary Lanvin designer Alber Albaz.
Which got me thinking about collaborations that I would really love to see- take note brands and designers…..
– Sultry style icon/model/DJ Leigh Lezark with All Saints, amping up the moody, ‘I’m just too cool for school’ look All Saints does so very well.
– Anna Wintour for Anya Hindmarch, think sharp leather accessories, notebooks to scribble down your fashion musings like a pro.
– Holly Fulton collaborating with Tatty Devine- neon bursts of colour, 1920’s shapes and Art Deco designs, the brighter the better!
Just putting it out there…..